The current Peasemore Parish Plan was written in 2004 following consultation with the village. The Parish Council is currently looking to update this and hopes to consult with the village over 2022 to put the next plan together.
Current Parish Plan – click here
An up to date parish plan helps the Parish Council
- Agree projects for the next 5 years
- Direct spending towards prioritised assets
- Improve the village assets in line with the parishioners requests
- Assess grants from West Berkshire Council.
- Respond to planning applications
Peasemore does have in place a Conservation Area Appraisal in place, this provides a useful reference point and identify key features in the village. The Planning Department also reference this to consider planning applications.
Current Conservation Area Appraisal – click here